Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Place Hunting

Ok, so the 1st day of looking for a place wasn't too productive.  Saw 3 places in the same complex that were fine, but not so good for Lyle's commute.  Saw more today and liked more of what was available-good space, good schools, close to train for Lyle, etc.  He gets to go looking tomorrow while I go grocery shopping with the youngers.  They were nightmares the 1st day, but so much better today.  We went to the corner store for ice cream cones and thinking I will send Lyle to the craft beer store down the block for us! Miss everyone at home terribly this week.  I hate having expensive, and thus limited internet connection and can't use my Vonage to call my mom.  Sad face!  But working through the issues that come with relocating regardless if the move is overseas or the next town over.  We also have mobile numbers finally-I can text (if I can figure out how!) internationally cheap, so I may surprise some of you sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment