Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bittersweet

Starting to feel a bit more real now that things are coming to a close in Wenatchee.  The last day of school and saying goodbye to my kiddos.  My own kids graduating from their levels-Alex from Elementary and Annika from Kindergarten.  Both are hard in their own way-as mom I am so proud of what my kids have learned and how they have grown this year.  As a teacher I am also proud of how far my kids have grown and matured, after all, they are MY kids too!  I gave them my email and blog address-I just hope they actually read this-so guys, leave me a comment once in awhile!  Otherwise, I just feel like I am speaking to an empty auditorium!  I get to stay in bed until one of the kids comes in to get us tomorrow-must remember to turn OFF the repeating alarm on the iPad!  I did have to laugh though.  Lyle told me that I did not get into my usual spring teacher freak out until just this last week!  Usually that starts after Spring Break, so maybe the distraction of the move has made me more "normal?"  I'd love to know what that is sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment